Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bed Series; Progression.








For my next review I plan on photographing beds and how they are left once used. This is a reflection of those who own them as it is almost a signature of the owner. This project revolves around the different shapes, creases and ripples left within the sheets and how those who sleep within them can leave a feeling of absense once the bed has lived up to it's purpose. I have always had a facination with the way beds are left after use, and I thought it would be a good topic for my next body of work.

 I have started shooting for this project and find it quite enjoyable and less stressful than previous reviews. I have a layout already pictured in my head for my presentation, which will involve my bed (the only landscape image that will be shown) to be centred and framed by all the other beds.  Examples of this are posted above.

It feels good to understand where I am going for this review. I think photographing things from the everyday is where I will look from now on.

1 comment:


  1. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site.

    Bathla Aluminum Ladders Bangalore & Bed Series Bangalore



    ReplyDelete