Tuesday 8 June 2010

Black Friday Winter Range Photo Shoot.


Thanks to Black Friday and the use of Facebook, I have nabbed myself an opportunity to photograph for the fantastic fashion label; Black Friday, which can be found in Dangerfield outlets.

As a walking and talking advertisement for the brand, I figured I should put the use of online networking to my advantage and contacted the designer of the label, offering my trade for any upcoming ranges/seasons that need to be photographed for promo use. To my luck, I received a great email accepting my offer and now I am currently in the middle of organising a photo-shoot for the winter range which is in stock now in Dangerfield stores.

I have a few things in mind and have some fantastic contacts who are willing to model. Seeing as the label doesn't have proper funding for promotional work as of yet, this shoot is completely free and all those involved are volunteering their time to help out. I am expanding my horizons and meeting new contacts which is a real thrill for me. Thanks to friends of friends, the possibility of having a hair and make up artist on the set is quite high. I am really looking forward to working with a proper team.

I can't wait to see what eventuates from the photoshoot, I am excited and nervous at the same time!

If you know of anyone that fits the criteria that's listed below, please forward an email to: jessicalouisefrancis@gmail.com with names and head/body shots if available.


MODELS WANTED:

Male;
Size 30.
Alternative style.

Female;
Size 10.
Alternative style.

No comments:

Post a Comment